Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yula yula bye bye justin!

This shall be my last posting! tomorrow is my last day in yordan :) i have had an amazing adventure here but i am so so anxious to return to 2843 miguel street! here are some memories i want to save here and also share with you!
-Our Jordanian shabob Omar can kind of pronounce my name but he just sticks to calling me Jucksee...close enough!
-Everyone (especially the workers) loves my brother! They call him haroof which means sheep because of his curly head and they even sing a song about him
-Gerards. such good ice cream! i went the other night with my family and our friends matt and kent and had strawberry cheesecake and blueberry cheesecake flavors! yes! i kind of want to go back like, every day..for the rest of my life.
-the tea! the tea here is sweet and delicious. it tastes minty and spicy and i LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment